Web Application Penetration Testing
Web Applications are nowadays widely deployed across the enterprise providing all kinds of services and access to business critical information to both external and internal users. They are also one of the most common attack vectors targeted by attackers. Securing these systems is critical to protect your confidential information, the integrity of your servers, infrastructure and ultimately your business.
Amplia Security can help you identify security vulnerabilities present in your commercial and in-house developed web-based applications, we will provide advice on how to remediate issues found, determine the current security stance of the systems analyzed and give you overall recommendations.
Testing the security of your web-based applications will allow you to:
- Identify security vulnerabilities and security design flaws affecting your web applications
- Understand the contextualized risk posed by issues found and the impact of security violations
- Reveal your exposure to internal (e.g.: malicious employees) and external attackers (e.g.: malicious users and anonymous attackers)
- Learn your application's overall security posture and how it can affect your business
- Raise risk and security awareness
- Receive detailed recommendations on how to solve issues found, mitigate identified risks and improve the overall security stance of your web-based applications
About Our Methodology
Penetration Testing is the most efficient way to accurately identify security vulnerabilities. It is a method used to evaluate the security of a network, web application, web service, and any other software system or device by using the techniques a hacker would use in a safe and controlled manner.
Amplia Security Penetration Testing Methodology is the result of over 14 years of experience. We focus on manual testing of the systems which allows for the detection of logic flaws and complex vulnerabilities with the help of automated tools to obtain the best results in a time efficient manner.
Tasks performed during a Penetrarion Test include:
- Information gathering
Checks performed include and go beyond the following common web application security vulnerabilities:
- SQL Injection
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Remote File Inclusion (RFI)
Broken Authentication and Session Management
Access Control Issues
Insecure URL Redirection
Improper use of Cryptography
Improperly handled error conditions
Our methodology is aimed at finding known and also previously unknown vulnerabilities using different techniques including reverse engineering, instrumentation, manual fault injection, automated fuzzing, creation of custom tools and proof-of-concept code.
if you want more information about our services, need a quotation, or have any other question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.